SoliDose Key Features
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SOLIDOSE IMPLANTS, CLICK HERE
- Extremely low endotoxin: Proprietary technology produces Gram-negative bacterins with consistently low free endotoxins, often dramatically lower than conventional products.
- BQA-tissue friendly: Low subcutaneous dose in the neck or in the base of the ear.
- Small needle diameter: Less injection site trauma.
- Optimize your profits and minimize stress: Initial and booster doses administered together, resulting in less labor cost and fewer times through the chute!
- No mixing or waste: Doses are pre-measured and ready-to-use.
- No risk of contaminated partial bottle
- Prescription product. Client/Patient relationship required.